Tuesday 24 October 2017







Demonic Wildlife-Anthology  4*

An anthology based on animals starting with the humourous through to the darker side of things. We start with a spider that listens and of course the spider dance (once it is explained you will understand). Some of the stories are just plain weird, some very cleverly thought out. Anti-christ is a Manatee was actually quite sweet and Baa baa black sheep, I had to laugh- it has to be worth writing a story to get in the line “I love Ewe”. The best by a long chalk was Koala by Maxine Grey (5*) . For me this stood out a mile. The quality of writing far surpassed the others so that you “got into” the storyline quickly which is required in a short tale and a very clever, enjoyable plot albeit a little macabre, but it did make me smile. I am not into horror (at all) however I enjoyed this snippet of things. 4* overall. An easy read that can be picked up and put down as time allows. Something that little bit different.I voluntarily chose to read this ARC and all opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Note

The Note- Andrew Barrett- 5* A short story written in the first person by CSI Eddie Collins. Eddie is the sort of bloke who calls a s...